Tuesday 2 May 2017

A Gift from Glitzbox: The New Way To Discover Jewellery

A few weeks back I managed to win a prize from a collaboration between the wonderful new jewellery subscription box, GLITZBOX, and Mei-Lei Rose. I was super excited as I had been following the GLITZBOX journey from the get-go, and with their boxes launching just two weeks ago there's been a lot of hype around their monthly service, allowing you to borrow three pieces of jewellery every month and discover fabulous new designers! 
At the end of each month, you decide which pieces you want to buy and which you'd rather return, then you'll receive GLITZcredit towards the pieces you just can't live without! Each customer has a choice between a gold, silver or mixed box (I know I'll be going for a mixed!).
My Mei-Li Rose Diamond Cirque Bracelet was delivered in the same fashion as their typical monthly box, and even came with its own little polish cloth! The packaging is simply gorgeous, a box to keep, a simple clean white with the colourful holographic GLITXBOX logo. 
I'm in love and still haven't taken it off! Such a simple and elegant piece. Thanks so much to GLITXBOX and Mei-Li Rose for this beaut of a bracelet. x

SHARE:
© In The Life Of.... All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig